Easy Screen installation is a great way to extend your living space. We can help you find a contractor in your area to help build your 3 season sunroom OR we can teach you how to install the windows yourself!
Things you will need:
- A drill
- A level
How to Install Easy Screen Windows
- Unpack unit from cardboard cartons, watching for staples – don’t scratch yourself or the unit!
- Arrange your units to match each opening.
- Remove any shipping straps
- Place window in opening just to make sure it fits. Then remove unit and caulk around the outside of the opening where the flange is going to sit.
- Apply caulk about 1/2″ from the edge all the way around, leaving no gaps.
- Then place unit back into opening – have all vents down to the bottom. Center side to side and top to bottom. Use shims to keep unit in place. Having someone on the inside to help you is nice.
- Put 6 screws in to hold unit in place – see diagram in downloaded instructions below.
- Raise the vents and continue installing rest of screws as per Outside Mount Installation Instructions.
- After installing screws, make sure all vents operate smoothly and lock into place. If there is any binding or issues, remove screws and make sure unit is square or did not shift.
IMPORTANT: Once your Easy Screen installation is completed – remove the plastic shipping spacer at the top of the unit.